Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yay for Yarn!!

I'm so excited to get this up and going. I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now and finally took the time to get it done. Yay!!

Now onto the projects...

I've been working on my Tech Squares Afghan for a few months now and am nearing the end. I love the way that everything is turning out & can't wait to snuggle in it. Yesterday in class Lisa was amazing and gave me the extra ball of Malibrigo that she had left over from her Afghan and it's the most lovely shade of teal. I am so going to make it into a wonderful lacy scarf as soon as possible.

I just got the best yarn ever for Robert's Christmas present and am going to make a simple garter-stitch scarf with auto-I-Cord on the edges. He'll love it because it's Thomas-Blue and has lots of other colored flecks in it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I'll hopefully be getting either a new camera or we'll find the disk to ours soon. Until then, I'll just have to be good at describing.

^_^

No comments: