Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick Update

I've been super busy since Christmas and have had some issues logging into my blog on my new computer so here's a quick re-cap:


I made baked apples.


We went to Deadwood.



I worked on my mom's Christmas scarf.



It snowed in Deadwood.



We drove home.



I started making a Snowman of my own design.
(I'll post the pattern as soon as I write it.)


I watched a beautiful sunset on the way to knit-night at Athena's.




I finished my mom's scarf.




I made Merecedes' fingerless gloves.




I liked them so much that I made a pair for Cathy.



Whew! I still have more, too, but those pics are on my phone and I don't feel like sending them to my e-mail at the moment. I'll hopefully have more updates (with pics) tomorrow, but now I have to go to bed because Dan is tired and has to work early.

Nighty night,

^_^

No comments: