Thursday, August 13, 2009

Meet Ted...


I finally finished Ted at knitting tonight by making a rule that I could not work on my spinning until he was complete. I think that he turned out rather cute, don't you? Originally he was being made for one of Tina's boys, but I don't know if I'll be able to give him up. It just makes me happy to see him sitting on the trunk in my living room next to my favorite knitting spot.



On Sunday I fell in love with spinning. Nadiah and I went to a spinning group and were re-introduced to this fun craft. My "yarn" from Sunday sparked an idea for a fun series of projects that I'll fill you in on in the next few weeks as I get more pieces. I will tell you, however, that they are adorable and the second one in the series will be "Spumoni"...


Finally, a cute flower that I found in the grocery store parking lot tonight.

No comments: