Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Quickie...

Sorry that I haven't been very active lately, I've been super busy with everything. So, here are the highlights:

This has basically been our summer around here: cold and cloudy. I really don't mind it, though, it's actually been kind of a nice change from our usual summer humidity. (I really really heart this pic, too and am super proud of it.)


Dan surprised me last week with a dozen roses for no reason other than the fact that I love roses. I think that I'll keep him around for awhile longer. ^_^


Pieces of stuffed animals with pins holding them together makes for a semi-morbid look at the status on these projects. (Elephant Panda) I'm super close to being done, just procrastinating on the actual sewing part.


This is a new knitting project: another baby blanket. However, this is for my friend Cathy who is expecting a baby girl in September. It's the Ruffled Blanket from Susan B. Anderson's Itty-Bitty Nursery.

No comments: